Is Your Financial Plan Sending Out an S.O.S?
In these uncertain times, it's more important than ever to know that your financial affairs are truly in order. Wait and see is simply not an investment strategy!
Life Changes, and So Must Plans!
What worked for your investments six years ago ... or even six months ago ... just may not be working for you today. Investment products change. Markets change. Your financial situation and goals change. And your investment strategy should adapt as well to your age, financial circumstances, timeline, and the economic landscape.
You need to know that your financial plan, your investment strategy, your portfolio, and your tax decisions are all effectively working toward your unique goals.
How Can S.O.S. Help You?
We offer you a special, comprehensive Second Opinion Service (S.O.S), starting with a no-cost, no-obligation review of your current situation, goals and concerns.
We'll perform a thorough review of your financial plan and investment portfolio, and your tax returns, and then give your real answers to these important questions:
- How realistic and timely is your financial plan?
- How well-balanced and diversified are your investments?
- How accurate are your tax returns? Are you getting all the deductions and credits you deserve?
- Are you being sold product or are you getting advice?
- Who is really managing your money?
- How much are you truly paying for the advice you receive?
- How much depth does your advisory team have?
- Are you getting the face-to-face consulting time with your advisor that you rightfully need?
Let's face it ... what worked for your investments six years ago ... or even six months ago ... just may not be working for you today. Investment products change. Markets change. Your financial situation and goals change. And your investment strategy should adapt as well to your age, financial circumstances, timeline, and the economic landscape.
We believe investing is a process, not a product, so we take the time to get to know your unique financial situation before we propose an investment solution. What you end up with is an investment strategy customized to your financial needs and goals, not one that is pre-packaged to fit your demographic.
Want to know what kind of investment strategy we would map for you? Call Van Meter & Van Meter, LLC to schedule your personal S.O.S. review!